Engineering and technology companies move at a fast pace, constantly innovating and always trying new things in order to make discoveries that meet their customer needs. They typically have a diversified and segmented employee base, so it’s important to reach people when and where it matters most to them. Keeping up with the communication demands of a diversified and geographically spread employee base can put a strain on effective employee communications. That’s where engineering employee apps for communications and engagement from hubEngage can help.
Engineering and technology company employees are always on the go, seldom in any one place all the time, and rarely in front of a computer. They rely on their mobile devices, whether they are iPhones, Android phones, iPods, iPads or tablets for news, updates, important information, communications and media content at all times. From the second they arrive to work, they are looking at their mobile devices to stay in touch. Creating engineering employee apps can empower employees to create outstanding products that revolve around the mission, vision and values of the company.
Engineering employee apps can be a great way to communicate to your people, but make sure you can:
- Push the right content, to the right workers, at the right time, based on segmentation, location and individual behaviors
- Receive instant feedback from employees on a regular basis, so you continuously gain insights
- Deliver content pre, during and post workday, in a fun and engaging format that creates social buzz
- Incentivize employees to “want to get information” versus “have to get information” with the right rewards and recognition, while promoting, cross selling and up selling company products
Your feature set for in-app tactics for engineering employee apps should be able to:
Push critical information, such as alerts, company news & updates, security notices, training, schedules, events and much more to individual employees with tools such as location awareness technology and employee segmentation.
Trigger instant feedback surveys and polls so you get data in real time, keeping your finger on the employee pulse, allowing you to stream focused content that improves the company employer brand experience, while attracting and developing talent.
Showcase benefits and services available to employees, such as transportation, discounts at company vendors, health benefits, perks/discounts/giveaways and more. Leverage advertising opportunities to monetize fast with your vendor base.
Launch gamification such as quizzes, trivia, “What Am I” and more. Reward with points, badges, coupons and discounts. Use augmented reality scanning to unlock digital content in scavenger hunts. Monetize messaging with vendor/supplier sponsorship.
Engineering employee apps can create a confident, educated workforce.
The technology company employee mobile app solution from hubEngage lets companies communicate in a fun and easy to manage platform across multiple devices, while engaging, connecting and incentivizing employees across multiple functions, from engineers to sales, marketing management, leadership and many more. By leveraging our CoIL Engagement™ framework, using features such as proximity location via geofencing, low-energy Bluetooth beacons, segmentation by individual user behavioral KPIs, feedback tools, gamification, and analytics you can create the intrinsic motivators that lead to an outstanding experience. Don’t just digitize your existing web content. hubEngage starts the dialogue and fosters two-way communication, while you push all sorts of relevant content such as technology company employee news, security updates, maps, location information, schedules, weather as well as incentives such as coupons and discounts based on in-door mapping locations. Trigger in-app notifications based on location so that your message gets across to the right employee, at the right place, at the right time, so you’re hyper-targeting, not guessing. Turn technology company employees into a instant brand ambassadors and a marketing channel for your company, making a world-class employer and a top place to work for employees.
With hubEngage powered engineering employee apps, employees can…
- Receive push notifications for important news, training, company updates, policies, events, etc.
- Check for schedule updates
- Find locations with wayfinding maps (manufacturing, offices, kiosks, etc.)
- Get coupons/discounts from corporate service providers
- Interact with other employees via instant messaging, gamification, sharing stories
- Play while they learn with quizzes, surveys, scavenger hunts and more
- Share experiences, rewards and perks on social channels
- View out of facility "know before you go" interactions and incentives
- Watch streaming videos and seasonal content
- Receive relevant content via location based technology and employee segmentation
- Much, much more!
Engineering employee apps such as hubEngage, which are designed from the ground up to effectively help engineering companies of all sizes communicate with their employees better, have available built-in features such as:
- News, Events & Info with Push Notifications
- Surveys, Quizzes, Training & Gamification
- Group & Individual Instant Messaging (with search)
- Location Awareness & Segmentation
- Rewards & Recognition Redemption
- Mapping, Wayfinding & Interactive Tours
Want to learn more? Are you curious to try out sample engineering employee apps in a free trial? Check out hubengage.com to learn more on how you can push the needle on employee communications and engagement for engineering and technology companies of any size.